Pink Reason has a new 7" out. I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet, but found this mp3 of "Borrowed Time" (below) courtesy of Fashionable Idiots, who's releasing it. At just over a minute, it has Kevin DeBroux's warbly echoed vocals over a fuzzy, speed-freak guitar riff. It's punkier and more upbeat than most of the stuff on Cleaning the Mirror, and I like it. Definitely worth a listen if you're even mildly interested in Pink Reason and/or the whole shitgaze thing.
While I'll be at an entirely different kind of show, Pink Reason is playing Carabar tonight with Hue Blanc's Joyless Ones, Michael Zink's Nuggets and Grave Blankets.
mp3: Pink Reason - Borrowed Time
Friday, April 25, 2008
Pink Reason - Borrowed Time
muttered
Joel
at
2:51 PM
Labels: Borrowed Time, Pink Reason, shitgaze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
J.O.
I've been inspired by the comments left in response to your review of the black canaries show. I've decided to start a blog devoted to reviewing your reviews of live and recorded music.
GB
Post a Comment